Delicious Raw Food Recipe
The go-to resource for planning your yoga retreats & holidays. Find all you need to know about destinations and take your practice to the next level.
Discover Yoga Retreats now
Today, more people started to realize that combining yoga and healthy diet would have even more powerful effects to the body. One of the diets that yogis should try is the raw food diet.
Raw food diet is a type of diet where you eat food that is not cooked or heated over than 40 degrees Celcius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Shocking for many people, but when you know how to process raw ingredients, you can create a healthy and delicious food on your plate. Can you imagine having a non-cooked Crepe to start up your day? Not quite sure how to start it? Enjoy creating this amazing raw food dish with me:
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup of Golden flax seeds (ground)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon of organic maple syrup
- Peel and slice the bananas
- Pour all the ingredients in the food processor bowl
- Mix until smooth
- Spread onto a lined dehydrator tray
- Dehydrate at 105°F for 3 - 4 hours until dry
- Serve with mash bananas and fruits
Thinking of going vegan? Kick start a new healthier life on a vegan yoga retreat!