We provide a rare and unique approach to the world of yoga retreats - uniquely personal custom experiences that are designed to rejuvenate, balance and heal.
Yoga Retreats (4)
Amber Martinez is a Private Yoga Teacher in Sedona, Arizona. She is an E-RYT (1000+ hrs teaching), who opened her first yoga studio in Sedona at the age of 24. Amber credits yoga for uplifting her life, and healing her body not only from an autoimmune disorder, but 2 challenging pregnancies. After seeing first hand through her studio the therapeutic power of detailed, holistic one on one sessions, Amber began teaching private yoga exclusively. From the core of her being, she believes that every individual who gains yogic knowledge casts out a ripple that helps the world evolve.
Lance Slatter is a master of nature meditation. His passions for yoga, spirituality and mother earth are deeply infused in his teachings. After living a fast paced city life during his younger years he left the city bustle to explore the deeper stillness of the world within. He credits his partner Amber being his greatest teacher and the wisdom of nature for bringing serenity back into his life along with many beautiful daily inspirations. His mission in life is to facilitate the re-connection of the individual and the planet in anyone ready to find deeper meaning in life.
from United States, July 2019
"Such a Treasure"
Lance and Amber are kind, compassionate, flexible, and very knowledgeable yoga teachers and hosts. From the first minute I met them, I felt safe,pampered, and nurtured. They made sure my stay was tranquil, comfortable, and adaptable for my needs. I felt part of their family- respected and cherished. I particularly enjoyed their style of teaching as they worked to meet me where I was at and instead of being pushed or tested-they provided an intuitive healing experience that gave me what my mind and my body needed. I felt restored and was able to navigate my life much better after this experience as they provided healing and tools for my hectic life! Lance's cooking is unparalleled- oh my goodness, he is an artist!!
On an additional note, there was a scary experience with a brush fire while I was traveling and they provided significant support and solace after the event!
from United States, August 2018
"Break for body and mind"
Where do I start? GREAT retreat, Amber and Lance are attentive and gracious hosts. And of course, they do great job teaching proper yoga — customized and focused on breathing.
Here are some of my impressions:
1. Spacious, incredibly clean house with soft music and background aromatherapy. It is also decorated very tastefully.
2. Yoga with Amber was divine — as mentioned above, she started with questions that helped her to customize my experience (fast forward — I added the asanas she taught me to my daily practice post-retreat)
3. Hiking and yoga with Lance was superb, too. At every point if time I felt safe and could rely on Lance’s guidance. Yoga on the top of the rock is quite something, but I can’t possibly find words to describe it well.
4. Home-cooked meals by Lance were great - balanced, nutritious, varied and delicious.
5. Last but not least, there is also a charming creek within 5 min leisurely walk. Also, there are 2 lawns with trees around Lance and Amber’s house - perfect for a chill break.
In short, HIGHLY recommended.