Julie Anne has over 15 years experience within the health and fitness industry. Originally qualifying in sports therapy, she has developed her knowledge by undergoing continual personal development in spinal rehabilitation, working within a chiropractors, for many years and for the NHS. As a personal trainer, her skills include yoga, Pilates, corrective exercise, aqua aerobics, and many more. Julie Anne has studied in Eastern healing techniques, focusing on dietary awareness, and the ancient healing of Shiatsu and Thai massage.
Nasos is a Tai Chi and Chi Kung practitioner, as well as a personal trainer, and juice therapist. He completed his juice therapy academy at the Jason Vale, juice master headquarters. Nasos has the understanding of experiencing the difficulties of quitting addictions, and shares a great wealth of knowledge in practical ways to help quit addiction when other techniques have failed.
from Germany, October 2017
"You will not be disappointed and your body will thank you! "
Wanted to take a minute to thank and recommend Zantezest.
I researched many cleanse / detox / yoga retreats over the year and I'm soooooo happy I went with these guys. For starters, it was much cheaper then what I found in India, Phuket Thailand, etc... then I also found it be much more family run / less corporate which means there was never an added fee for anything such as airport transfers or activities.
Here's what the package came with:
1. 7 nights of oceanfront accommodations on a popular and amazing island in Greece. From a 6am airport pickup to drop off to wherever as needed.
2. Juice 5 times a day delivered to your your door / lounge chair / hammock.
3. Entire retreat is small, maximum 4-6 people and THATS IT.
4. Daily yoga, tai chi (night time option too!), all completely included and optional at the same time. So many days I woke up not feeling ready for life and slept in, other days I took classes. Everyday you also have options for daily or nightly walks, hikes, beach, etc... one day was a full island tour.
5. Loving small staff. These guys are growing and you can see why when you are here, these guys are truly in alignment with their cause... you can see this in their desire to help you, in their smile, and their newborn baby of 1 month yesterday. Nasos and his wife work their asses off to make sure you're happy and not for themselves but because they really enjoy it. You don't get up at 5am with a smile like that unless it's real!
Zuzanna United Kingdom
I've been to ZanteZest 3 times and every time Julie and Nasos were amazing! Extremely good at their Zesting job, the exercises, the yoga, the advices on health, posture, mind and body and so on. They are kind hearted, warm and the most helpful couple I've ever met. I will go back again and highly recommend anybody to go to their programmes and juicing.
Julie and Nas are incredibly special. They are warm-hearted, generous, thoughtful, down-to-earth and extremely knowledgeable. I didn’t think it was possible, but they made detoxing fun. I learned something new every minute of the day and the way everything was explained meant I was able to fully integrate it into my day to day life. I left feeling energized, inspired and with a renewed-confidence. Zante Zest is without a doubt one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life.
a traveler Australia
Thank you Zantezest for the most incredible 10 days! Julie and Nasos, what an amazing experience, to meet and get to know 2 incredibly giving, inspiring people who will be friends for life, delicious juices, hikes up mountains, the most incredible beaches, mixing with the locals and exploring Zakynthos. Thanks to both of you for giving me this opportunity and I feel so great and healthy xoxoxo
I just want to say a big thank you to Julie and Nas for helping me with my diet/foods to eat and exercise. I have to say my stay there was wonderful. There were turtle beaches to invigorating beaches, each so special in it own unique way. Done yoga went on great nature hikes. Made great memories going on a glass bottom boat which was amazing. The juices and food they served us were lush too. Thank you soo much guys keep in touch.
Serena United States
Although my stay in Zakynthos was quite short, (5 days if I do recall), it was totally worth it and I would go back in a heartbeat. I was made to feel so special from the moment I got to the airport and for the duration of my stay. Finding not only a outlet from life in a beautiful place, I also found a friend in Julie and the other girl that was there. It was so nice to cleanse my body with the natural juices and have enough energy to work up a sweat at the same time. It is truly amazing what the human body can do if you treat it right. As a Lieutenant in the Marine Corps, I would love to plan more ZanteZest trips down the road. You couldn't really put a price on the kind of experience you here. It was a great find and I would recommend it to anyone who cares about their health and especially those who lead busy lives!