We love enjoying the quiet of Nature, eating deliciuos, healty, local and traditional food and taking interest on our well-being practicing Yoga and meditation.
Yoga Retreats (1)
Alice is an Italian biologist specialized in nutrition and yoga teacher. She has been working from 2013 to 2016 in Italian hospitals. She has been practicing Hatha Yoga since 2007. In Mysore, India, she has obtained the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Alliance certificates (200 and 300-hours Yoga TTC). She has obtained the Hatha Yoga Alliance certificate (200-hours) in Varkala, India, where she has also attended to a Satsang 'for Self Realization and Meditation' course. From 2016 she has been teaching in India, Australia, and Italy.
from Italy, September 2019
"Unique and fantastic experience"
Alice is THE best yoga instructor I've ever worked with. Genuine, works with the essence of yoga not only the physical postures, takes care and watch your work and correct it beautifully and gently. The Pranayama class is absolutely beneficial; I've looked for Pranayama to be included in any of the retreats in Italy and she was the only one who offered it. Her Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Hatha classes are very professional and beneficial. Over and above she's sweet and helpful.
- The landscape with only mountains surrounding you makes you feel out of the planet.
- Federico is an amazing host, he represents the genuine Italian generosity and kindness. He knows what he's doing.
- Not a single ingredient was bought from a super market. Everything, and I mean everything is home made, the yogurt was from a neighbour farm, the pesto salsa was entirely prepared by Federico's mum. The vegetables and fruits from their garden, you could watch Federico bringing the vegetables with his hand from the garden. Not only 100% organic but also deliciously cooked by Federico. Don't miss his Zuccini soup for brunch.
- Possibility of making a barbecue at a lake, not far or visit a medieval town nearby. Just staying there to chill was amazing and stopped my brain from dwelling.
- Alice and Federico are very honest.
- The feeling that I am in a real farm with genuine people, eating only how made food with home produced ingredients was unique. It took my heart to somewhere it had never been before.
from Germany, August 2019
Federico and Alice are very nice people and Alice is a really good yogateacher. Her yogaclasses were helpful and full of Energy.
The food was excellent and the room was clean and cozy.
from Switzerland, October 2018
The setting was beautiful, the yoga classes were excellent, the food was excellent