A link to reset your password has been sent to your email
Already have an account? Log in
We have sent you an email to validate your email address. Follow the link provided in that email to complete your registration.
Didn't receive an email? Resend
This special yoga and naturopathy retreat is for stress and depression peoples or prone to. We are specialized in treating this condition through the drugless system of medicine.
This 14-day yoga retreat mainly concentrates on controlling stress and depression without any tablet or medicines but only through the drug-less system of medicine. Our way of approach includes the following:
Stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension. Stresses can be external (from the environment, psychological, or social situations) or internal (illness or from a medical procedure). Stress can initiate the 'fight or flight' response, a complex reaction of neurologic, and endocrinologic systems.
Stress can cause or influence the course of many medical conditions including psychological conditions called anxiety. Medical problems can include poor healing, irritable bowel syndrome, high blood pressure, poorly controlled diabetes, and many other conditions. Stress management is recognized as an effective treatment modality to include pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic components.
Depression, otherwise known as the major depressive disorder or clinical depression, is a common and serious mood disorder. Those who suffer from the depression experience persistent feelings of sadness and hopelessness and lose interest in activities they once enjoyed. Aside from the emotional problems caused by depression, individuals can also present with a physical symptom such as chronic pain or digestive issues.
1. Frequent headaches, jaw clenching, or pain
2. Gritting, grinding teeth
3. Stuttering or stammering
4. Tremors, trembling of lips, hands
5. Neck ache, back pain, muscle spasms
6. Lightheadedness, faintness, dizziness
7. Ringing, buzzing or popping sounds
8. Frequent blushing, sweating
9. Cold or sweaty hands, feet
10. Dry mouth, problems swallowing
11. Frequent colds, infections, herpes sores
12. Rashes, itching, hives, goosebumps
13. Unexplained or frequent 'allergy' attacks
14. Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea
15. Excess belching, flatulence
16. Constipation, diarrhea, loss of control
17. Difficulty breathing, frequent sighing
18. Sudden attacks of life-threatening panic
19. Chest pain, palpitations, rapid pulse
20. Frequent urination
21. Diminished sexual desire or performance
22. Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness
23. Increased anger, frustration, hostility
24. Depression, frequent or wild mood swings
25. Increased or decreased appetite
26. Insomnia, nightmares, disturbing dreams
27. Difficulty concentrating, racing thoughts
28. Trouble learning new information
29. Forgetfulness, disorganization, confusion
30. Difficulty in making decisions
31. Feeling overloaded or overwhelmed
32. Frequent crying spells or suicidal thoughts
33. Feelings of loneliness or worthlessness
34. Little interest in appearance, punctuality
35. Nervous habits, fidgeting, feet tapping
36. Increased frustration, irritability, edginess
37. Overreaction to petty annoyances
38. Increased number of minor accidents
39. Obsessive or compulsive behavior
40. Reduced work efficiency or productivity
41. Lies or excuses to cover up poor work
42. Rapid or mumbled speech
43. Excessive defensiveness or suspiciousness
44. Problems in communication, sharing
45. Social withdrawal and isolation
46. Constant tiredness, weakness, fatigue
47. Frequent use of over-the-counter drugs
48. Weight gain or loss without diet
49. Increased smoking, alcohol, or drug use
50. Excessive gambling or impulse buying
Only a naturopathy and yoga doctor can cure stress and depression because we will not use any medicine but we can change the way of approaching the problem. By taking any medicine, the person will get into trouble such as dependent, side effects, insomnia, etc. Yoga and naturopathy will give a permanent cure for stress and depression. Some of our treatments are:
Excursions will be in and around Pondicherry.
“Yoga Siromani” Sri. Maheshwaranandha is a versatile person who is naturally born to donate his entire life to the yoga for research and teaching purpose of the community. He trained nearly 1000 students.He got the BEST YOGA TEACHER AWARD – Tamilnadu Sports Yogasana Association in 2018.He was the Jury in the International Yoga Festival 2016 & 2017 by the Government of Pondicherry.He is organising many yoga travels, Vacations and yoga retreats. He successfully treated more than 500 peoples from ADDICTION by his special DE ADDICTION TECHNIQUE.
Dr.Sunderaraman.BNYS is a young and talented Yoga and Naturopathy Doctor who finished his Doctorate in 2016 in JSS college of naturopathy and yogic science -Coimbatore. He is a gold medalist in three of his subject. He is an expert in teaching kriyas and asanas. He started doing his research in yoga. In 2017, he is the jury in the inter school competition yoga conducted by SANCYA. He treated nearly 200 patients who suffered from obesity, diabetes, hypertension, hemiplegia, and kidney failure only through yoga and naturopathy. Now he is serving in SANCYA as a medical officer.
SANCYA is one of the most renowned and largest yoga and naturopathy hospital in Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu. The premier institute is located in five acres of lusty green, pollution free with bamboo and herbs surrounding environment. It is located in between Villupuram and Pondicherry. The ashram will be 12 kilometers away from Pondicherry bus stand and 24 kilometers away from the Villupuram bus stand. SANCYA is situated in Pallithennal village, Sadayandikuppam road in Thendral Nagar's entrance.
The following spa treatments are provided:
Chennai International Airport
Transfer not provided
Please book your flight to arrive at Chennai International Airport (MAA). From there, they can come to the ashram by:
Through public bus, also guests can come to the ashram for that they will charge 350 INR. Once guests reached in Pondicherry, through Villupuram road, they can reach the ashram in 12 kilometers from Pondicherry bus stand.
By train, guests have to check the train timetable. For a train, you have to pay 250 INR (approximately). Guests have to get down in Villain railway station. From there, SANCYA can pick up you to the ashram. The ashram is just two kilometers from where railway station and 13 kilometers away from Pondicherry railway station.
Through taxi, guests can come to the ashram with the traveling of 140 kilometers and duration of three and a half hours. For taxi, they will charge 3000 INR. Once guests reached in Pondicherry, through Villupuram road, they can reach ashram in 12 kilometers from Pondicherry bus stand.
For this organizer you can guarantee your booking through BookYogaRetreats.com. All major credit cards supported.
Show this Yoga Retreat to your friends.
Please go to your inbox and click the confirmation link we just emailed you.
Don't miss our special promotions, exclusive offers, new destinations and inspirational stories!
We respect your privacy. We will not publish or share your email address in any way.