Het totaal aantal personen die dit aanbod als favoriet heeft
Ekattva means 'oneness'. At Ekattva Yogshala, you will focus on attaining oneness with the true self through the practice of yoga. When you are in harmony with your true self only then a holistic state of health and well-being can be achieved, whether it is physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. What can be a better gift than helping others experience life fully! It is with this intent that Ekattva Yogshala brings to you this yoga teacher teaching program. So, are you ready for the ‘Ekattva’?
Sorry, deze pagina is nog niet compleet vertaald naar het Nederlands. Momenteel wordt hier aan gewerkt, kom snel terug om de volledige pagina in het Nederlands te bekijken.
During this teacher training program, you will stay in a clean and hygienic rooms with great views. Currently, Ekattva Yogshala are providing accommodation on twin sharing basis.
Upon completion of this yoga teacher training, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential.
Ekattva Yogshala's carefully designed curriculum, along with the knowledge and experience of the teachers, led to Ekattva Yogshala being recognized and certified, by Yoga Alliance, as an RYS200 school.
Ekattva Yogshala is confident that their expert team, further empowered by the serene and naturally awakened environs of Rishikesh, will deliver a transcending experience for you. The school is providing Yoga Alliance recognized 200-hours residential yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. The teachers are thoroughly trained at registered yoga schools and have a university education in yogic sciences. The teachers have rich experience in teaching yogic methods and proficient in Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, and meditation techniques. The team is instrumental in helping one to use their full potential whether as a yoga teacher or as a practitioner. The focus is not only on the depth of knowledge and disciplined practice, but also on providing you a comfortable transition, hygienic facilities, and a nurturing environment.
The 29 days program will include detailed sessions on yogasana practice, yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology, Vinyasa flow, pranayama and meditation, and teaching practice.
The yogic day during your 200-hour teacher training certification program will begin at 06:00 every day, with 2 hours of yogasana practice. Regular classes on philosophy, anatomy, Vinyasa, pranayama and meditation will be organized daily. Session breaks of 1 hour each will be given for breakfast and lunch. Daily practice will end at 21:00 after dinner.
Ekattva Yogshala scheduled the course structure based on Yoga Alliance recommendations which met the minimum contract requirement of 200 hours. The total contract hours are 202.
Ekattva Yogshala will organize various activities so that our students have the best experience of the culture and natural beauty of Rishikesh. Activities will include
1. Take a guided tour of Parmartha Niketan Ashram and get blessed from Swami Chidanand Saraswati who the respected head of the ashram. Our founder Manohar Ji is an alumni of the ashram and disciple of Swami Ji.
2. Become a part of the Hawan ceremony for the students of Ekattva at the Parmartha Niketan Ashram Ganga Aarti program. This is a very auspicious as well as popular daily ceremony organized by the Ashram at the Parmartha Niketan ghats in reverence of the Mother Ganga. The ceremony includes hawan (fire ritual), devotional musical, and diya (oil lamp) lighting.
3. Visit the Vashistha Gufa. It is a place of meditation of sage Vashistha who gets reference in Ramayana. The place is located on the outskirts of Rishikesh and is visited mostly by yogis and peace seekers coming to Rishikesh.
4. Take a photography tour of the major landmarks in the city.
5. Take Manikoot Parvat trek which is a convenient trek located on the outskirts of Rishikesh in the Neelkantha Hills.
6. India is the land of festivals and Team Ekattva will make sure that you experience the ones falling during your stay with Ekattva Yogshala.
Rohit Ji is a Hatha yoga teacher influenced by alignment and use of props. A keen traveler and explorer, he brings a fresher perspective in practice of yoga. Eternally in love with the Devbhumi of Uttarakhand, Rohit Ji instills the essence of Rishikesh in his students.
A master in yoga from the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University in Haridwar, Rajesh Ji has been teaching yoga for more than four years now. He has proficiency in Hatha and Ashtanga yoga and Vinyasa Flow.
Ravi Ji is very well known among the Rishikesh yoga community, He has a master's degree in yoga from the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University in Haridwar and a mastery over Hatha yoga. During a span of more than 12 years, he has taught in various institutions in Rishikesh and abroad.
A master in yoga from the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University in Haridwar, Siddhartha Ji has been teaching yoga for more than four years now. He has proficiency in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Flow.
Gokul Ji is a science graduate turned Yoga aficionado. He completed Bachelor in science from H.N.B. Garhwal University and Masters in Computer Applications from M.D.U. He worked in a reputed company NSE IT Ltd in India. But later, he found his interest in Yoga and acquired Masters in Yogic Sciences from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar. He has taught in many Yoga schools including Swami Purnadand Degree College.
This teacher training program will take place in Rishikesh, India.
Yogic life is based on living in harmony with the nature. As one of the core principles, a vegetarian diet is recommended. Though the school does not preach individuals about their food preferences in their private life, while at the Yogshala, only 'sattvic' vegetarian food will be served. Students are asked about any specific preferences, such as Vegan and/or any food allergies, so that the team may be aware and customize their meals.
Students visiting Ekattva for 200 hours yoga teacher training can also engage in following activities on weekends to make the most of one of India's most popular travel destinations:
1) Camping in Shivpuri Rishikesh: if you are a nature lover, camping is one of the best fun activities you can do in Rishikesh. Conducted besides the river Ganges, you can engage in camping at Shivpuri.
2) Beatles ashram: Beatles visited Rishikesh to learn transcendental meditation. Ashram is officially closed but visited by fans of the rock band to witness the place. The Beatles Ashram is located in Swargashram area.
3) Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: this is a mountainside temple where the Lord Shiva consumed poison from the sea. The temple is situated at a height of 1330 meters and is located about 32 kilometers from Rishikesh.
4) Rock climbing: experience the best of rappelling at Rishikesh by booking a rock climbing session. Rishikesh has for sure more terminals for adventure lovers to try out rappelling as it is blessed with steep valleys and rock formations.
5) Neer Garh Waterfall, Rishikesh: at a distance of 9 kilometers from Rishikesh Railway Station and 5 kilometer from Lakshman Jhula, Neer Garh Waterfall is a natural waterfall.
6) Rishikesh Ganga river rafting:for those who love water sports, this is a must-do. Many trained locales conduct river rafting on the river Ganges and add to the ‘fun things to do in Rishikesh, India’
Join Ekattva Yogshala for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and also have tons of adventures!
Rishikesh is located at a distance of 235 kilometers from the capital city of New Delhi and is well connected via Road and Rail. The nearest International airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), in New Delhi. One can further fly to Jolly Grant Airport (DED), in Dehradun which is located at a distance of 21 kilometers from Rishikesh. Alternatively, one can take direct trains, buses or taxis from New Delhi.
Mis onze speciale promoties, exclusieve aanbiedingen, nieuwe bestemmingen en inspirerende verhalen niet!
We respecteren jouw privacy. We publiceren of delen jouw e-mailadres op geen enkele wijze.