Igniting a Global Inner Revolution: Tripaneer Proudly Sponsors the Inner Peace Conference 2018
The go-to resource for planning your yoga retreats & holidays. Find all you need to know about destinations and take your practice to the next level.
Discover Yoga Retreats now
Tripaneer, the global travel company behind BookYogaRetreats.com, is proudly sponsoring the Inner Peace Conference 2018 to be held on October 6th & 7th in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Started in 2016, the weekend-long annual event seeks to expose the world’s great traditions and ignite an inner revolution through a diverse selection of workshops, lectures, teachings as well as performances by 20+ internationally renowned teachers from around the globe.
At the Inner Peace Conference, attendees can expect to learn abundant insights from experts in the fields of wisdom, philosophy, yoga meditation, and other contemplative practices. The impressive list of participating teachers include:
- Eddie Stern – A renowned yoga teacher and Founder of Brooklyn Yoga Club: Ashtanga Yoga New York.
- Dr. Sheila Elworthy – A 3 times Nobel Peace Prize nominee and Founder of Peace Direct.
- Master Hector Ramos – One of only 8 Master Pranic Healers in the world and the Acharya (spiritual mentor) in charge at the MCKS Pranic Healing Mission in India.
- Max Strom – Author of A Life Worth Breathing and There is No App for Happiness and the Founder of the Inner Axis method.
- Priestess Ida Resi Alit – The youngest person to ever receive the ‘High Priestess’ title given by the Council of Hindu Dharma and a renowned spiritual healer.
- And many more.
As a company, we thoroughly believe in the importance of investing in experiences that enable us to learn new skills, meet new people, and expand our potential. This is why it is our mission to enrich lives through unforgettable travel experiences.
Similar to travel, we believe that events like the Inner Peace Conference spark an inner revolution; it opens our eyes to a new perspective and inspire us to step closer to the very best version of ourselves. Moreover, it provides the priceless opportunity to meet and mingle with likeminded minds from all walks of life. It is through experiences like these that we can find common grounds while simultaneously learn something new in a fun and enjoyable way.
We are more happy to join forces with the team behind the Inner Peace Conference and are looking forward to a truly unforgettable experience!
Curious as to what to expect at the event? Here’s a clip of the 2017 Inner Peace Conference highlights:
Be sure to come back to our blog as we’ll be sharing our interviews with some of the conference’s inspirational teachers soon!
Interested in taking part in this inner revolution? Grab your chance to win 2 tickets to the Inner Peace Conference 2018 (worth €218) and meet our team this October! Click here to find out more.
Can’t make it to Amsterdam this time around? Don’t fret – there’s plenty of other great yoga focused events happening around the globe. For example, why not go to a yoga festival?