BookYogaRetreats.com in the Media
Here are just some of great publications we have been proudly featured in:
- Lonelyplanet.com – Planning on going it alone? A new survey says solo travel will be the key trend of 2017 – read more.
- Huffingtonpost.co.uk – 2017 Travel Trends – read more.
- Huffingtonpost.ca – 15 Reasons To Go On A Yoga Retreat – read more.
- LAtimes.com – Six Wellness Vacations to Take This Summer [...] – read more.
- Elitedaily.com – Yoga for Anxiety & Stress – read more.
- Elitedaily.com – 8 Yoga Retreats Throughout The World To Focus The Mind And Body This Summer – read more.
- Yoganonymous – Features on Lifestyle: Travel section – read more.
- Elephant Journal – The Five Stages of Becoming a Yoga Teacher – read more.
- Days to Come – 7 Active Adventures You Can Find in Thailand – read more.
- Msn.com – Top 10 Yoga Destinations for 2017 – read more.
- About.com – 5 Yoga Retreats in Central America You Will Love – read more.
- Shape.com – 8 (Totally Breathtaking) Countries Practically Made for Yoga Retreats – read more.
- Redonline.co.uk – 7 Reviving Yoga Retreats In Europe – read more.
- Prevention.com – 7 Mother’s Day Gifts That You And Your Mom Can Enjoy Together – read more.
- Contiki.com – 10 Ways Travel Has Changed in 10 Years – read more.
- Bienetre-et-sante.fr – 10 questions pour tout savoir sur le yoga, un phénomène en plein épanouissement! – read more.
- Urbannaturale.com – Everything You Need To Know To Go on a Yoga Retreat – read more.
- Lonelyplanet.com – Thinking of Going on Your First Yoga Holiday? 9 Things to Do Before You Book – read more.
- Thetravelhack.com – Travel Wish List: 5 Yoga Retreats in Ibiza – read more.
- Brit.co – 5 Affordable Vacations that Will Help to Keep Your New Year resolutions – read more.
Read and share our latest press releases:
Media Requests/ Inquiries
- Find out the latest news about BookYogaRetreats.com.
- Get unique data about yoga and yoga travel industry.
- Feature BookYogaRetreats.com’s yoga travel packages in your publication.
Contact person: Lystia Putranto – [email protected]
For more great content on yoga, travel, and beyond, do check out our blog!