Total of people that favorited this listing
This Reiki Course Level 1 or 2 will bring you everything you need to become a Reiki Practitioner. You will learn the official technique from Dr. Usui. You will practice on yourself and others to gain confidence. Come and join Hypnok Retreat Center in this yoga retreat for beginners. You can relax and recharge yourself. Located in located at Kao Tao Village, 14 kilometres south of Hua Hin, this area has a long beautiful beach of the same name. this retreat is a perfect place for a short or long break. Come and discover many disciplines like yoga, meditation, hypnosis, crystal healing, chakras therapy, massage, and many more. Enjoy some time for you and visit Temples around, walking on the beach, cycling, visit Hua Hin main attractions
Hypnok Retreat Center propose you different solutions to fit different needs and budgets.
It is a nice Thai style house located 50 meters from the beach. It is the place where we welcome people for treatments and session. This is the place for most activities such as dining teaching, some meditations or yoga. Two rooms are available with twin size bed and bathroom to share. The house has a sun deck and terrace outside to enjoy your free time.
This 100-year-old beach lodge is a quiet heaven within the historical Thai village, Khao Tao offering home comforts, direct beach access, and tropical tranquillity. The Beach Lodge is a perfect respite for a Yoga retreat. Located 50 meters away from the Center, this place will charm you and make you want to stay. There are six rooms with queen bed size with bathroom inside the room. The place is just renovated and very clean.
This 3 stars Resort is absolutely wonderful, located 50 meters away from the Center in a tropical garden in front of the beach, this resort will transport you to another world full for wonders. There is a pool available and a restaurant available for you. The rooms have everything you can expect from a 3 stars hotel, queen size bed, bathroom, private balcony, air-conditioned, working and dressing table, 21″ TV/satellite and UBCTV, living room with minibar and hot/cold drinks, etc.
Below is a sample schedule for the retreat. It is just a proposal and it can be changed according to your needs and wishes.
Edouard is a French national from Paris. He has been living in Bangkok since 2010. In 2013, he started his healing journey and learned hypnosis to stop many habits he had related to food, alcohol, stress, anger, and more. He specialized in past life regression for healing purposes. Later on, he became a Reiki practitioner and started to heal around through neighbors and family members. He practices Hatha yoga to raise and control the prana energy.
Nissa is a Thai national from Nakhon Sawan. She has been living in Bangkok since 1999. Specializing in stones and crystals, she worked for a jewel exporter in Bangkok and became a company manager before creating her own factory that focuses on handmade jewels. In 2013, she started her healing journey and learned about healing stones and crystals. Later on, she became a Reiki practitioner and started to heal around through neighbors and family members. Interested in yoga, she practices Kundalini yoga to raise the Kundalini energy. She also learned Hatha yoga and practices on her own.
This retreat will take place in the Hypnok Retreat Center in Khao Tao Beach near Hu Hin, Thailand. The center is located 15 kilometres away south from Hua Hin on the wonderful beach of Khao Tao which is not the same as Kao Tao famous Island near Kao Samui. The kind of Thailand fell in love with this place and built his “Summer Residence” so it is very well protected and not damaged by big hotels and condominium around. The village kept its authenticity and quietness, due to the King palace nearby, it is a very safe place and well maintained.
The Center itself is located in a residential area very near to the beach. Hypnok Retreat Center has a nice Thai style house with a terrace and sun deck on the roof. They propose different rooms in a guesthouse or resort nearby to fit your budget, overall, it is a very nice place to enjoy, relax, and practice yoga.
Click to see more vegetarian-friendly Yoga Retreats
All meals are included in this retreat.
Composed of fresh fruits that will help to clean the digestive system and prepare the stomach for breakfast. Usually, the drink made of apple, cucumber, parsley/celery, lemon, apple cider vinegar and ginger.
Hypnok Retreat Center propose a healthy good breakfast buffet to fulfil and start your day. Infusions will be served with a choice of fruits, cereals, yogurts, eggs, bread, and jams.
Hypnok Retreat Center propose a vegetarian lunch at the Center, usually made of traditional Thai food. As they are near the sea and the fisherman is a friend, sometimes they propose good seafood too prepared with love. The food includes the vegetable in coconut milk, fried vegetables, soup, noodles, etc.
It is not recommended to have heavy dinner before sleep. Actually, it is advised not to eat before sleep but Hypnok Retreat Center know some of you can become like beasts if you don't have food at night so we propose a nice fruit platter to fill your stomach before night meditation. Pineapple, Mango, Mangoustine, Passionfruit, Peach-Apple, Longan and many more depending on seasons are among the fruits that will be served.
There's a number of activities that you can do during your free time, such as visiting local temples or just enjoy the beach. The Hypnok Retreat Center can also help you to arrange a series of activities and excursions free or with additional costs depending on activity. You can visit Hua Hin City nearby have an adventure in the famous caves not too far. There is a night market every day with many handmade products. If you feel like staying home, you enjoy some spa treatments, the following options are also available:
1%. Wat Tham Khao Tao is the closed temple from the Center, just a few minutes by walk. You will enjoy this interesting Temple on the top of a rock, there is a beautiful giant golden sitting Buddha with a view of the whole bay. You can adventure yourself in the cave located under the temple on the mountain. You can visit the very small fisherman village just nearby, it seems to be out of time.
2. Wat Khao Tao is a very famous Temple and walking distance from the Center. Accessible by the beach or the road, this temple is very active with regular local events like a farmer market, Buddha festivals, Meditation centre, etc.
3. Wat Khao Takiap is famous for it monkeys kind of ruling the place. The Temple is located on the other side of the bay compared to the center. A taxi will bring you there or a long walk on the beach followed by a strong climb will bring you there. You can feed the monkeys which is fun to do. The view on the top is absolutely amazing, peaceful place to be.
1. Cicada Market is a weekend night art & handcraft market. Located about 10 kilometres from the Center, this market will feed your eyes and empty your wallets. Many beautiful locals craft and artists join together for your own pleasure. There is usually some Jazz Bands that put some nice atmosphere around. There is a huge street food market available too.
2. Hua Hin Night Market is an older market located couples of km away from Cicada market. This market is more like tourist market with products coming from all Thailand around. You will find some pocket Tuk Tuk you can bring as a souvenir.
3. Huahin Artist Village is a community of artist that join together to perform their art. Located about 20 kilometres from the Center, this place will bring out of time with many different artists that paint, sculpt and play with materials. As usual, art is expensive but sometimes it worth it, Hypnok Retreat Center let you judge of this.
1. Walking is a good idea to relax and visit around. The Center is located at the beginning of this 5 kilometre beautiful beach. It is very quiet and you can find yourself totally alone in this bay. Don’t panic, just enjoy this moment just for you. There is a lake just behind the Center which is part of a Royal project. A running way was made all around the lake to run or walk the 2.5 kilometres around. It is majestic a sunset.
2. Biking is another idea if you like to bike of course. Hua Hin is pretty flat and easy to bike or can be demanding if you adventure yourself on cliffs and mounts around. You can rent a bike at the Center or the Resort too.
3. Motorbike is available to rent if you like to cover more distance than with a bike. It is a nice way to visit around and allow to be on your own too. Just remember safety first and wear a helmet all the time on the bike. It is very tempting to ride hair in the air but Thai people are driving fast and not so well.
Don Mueang International Airport
Transfer available for additional US$112 per person
U-Tapao International Airport
Transfer not provided
Transfer available for additional US$96 per person
The Center is located about 15 kilometres South of Hua Hin city, there are different ways to get to the Center.
Vans are the most convenient way to move around in Thailand. It is pretty cheap and the van can drop you very near the Center. You can take a van from Bangkok at Mo Chit van section or Ekamai Van station) or International Airport. Take the direction “HuaHin Khao Tao” and stop at “Baan Khao Tao” at the village entrance.
Hypnok Retreat Center can come to pick you up at the Van Station free of charge. Call them when you are there. Most of the van can drop you directly at center and will cost you a nice smile to the driver.
There are buses that go to Hua Hin about every hours from Airports and Bangkok at Mo Chit bus station and you do not need to book before, just go. You can get that information directly at the airport or the hotel’s concierge will be able to guide you too. You can consider about 300 THB for the trip to Hua Hin Bus Station. From there you can take a taxi to the center in Khao Tao and should cost about 400 THB. It takes about 3 hours by bus and another 40 minutes to reach the Center. Hypnok Retreat Center can come to pick you up at the bus station if you prefer and will cost 200 THB per person with a minimum of 2 people.
The railway in Thailand is pretty old but well developed. It is an adventure on its own as you really mix with locals and it is pretty safe too. The price is cheap from Bangkok Hua lamphong train station to Hua Hin city center. From there you can take a taxi to the center in Khao Tao and should cost about 300 THB. It takes about 3 hours and 30 minutes by train and another 30 minutes to reach the Center. Hypnok Retreat Center can come to pick you up at the bus station if you prefer and will cost 200 THB per person with a minimum of two people.
Some taxi will be happy to bring you the Center directly from the airport or your hotel. Depending on your location, you can consider about 1,500 THB to 2,000 THB for the transfer. Be careful some taxis are a scam and will ask you much more than that. You can take a GrabTaxi (Uber-like). it is very convenient and safe. It should take about 3 hours to reach the Center.
The Center is located in the south of Hua Hin about 200 kilometres from Bangkok. It is recommended to stay on the highway, pass Hua Hin and turn left to the direction of Khao Tao. This way avoids the crossing of Hua Hin and eventual traffic.
For this organizer you can guarantee your booking through BookYogaRetreats.com. All major credit cards supported.