A link to reset your password has been sent to your email
Already have an account? Log in
We have sent you an email to validate your email address. Follow the link provided in that email to complete your registration.
Didn't receive an email? Resend
Ekattva means 'oneness'. At Ekattva Yogshala, you will focus on attaining oneness with the true self through the practice of yoga. When you are in harmony with your true self only then a holistic state of health and well-being can be achieved, whether it is physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. What can be a better gift than helping others experience life fully! It is with this intent that Ekattva Yogshala brings to you this yoga teacher teaching program. So, are you ready for the ‘Ekattva’?
Students who complete their subsequent trainings are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
Ekattva Yogshala's carefully designed curriculum, along with the knowledge and experience of the teachers, led to Ekattva Yogshala being recognized and certified, by Yoga Alliance, as an RYS200 school.
Ekattva Yogshala is confident that their expert team, further empowered by the serene and naturally awakened environs of Rishikesh, will deliver a transcending experience for you. The school is providing Yoga Alliance recognized 200-hours residential yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. The teachers are thoroughly trained at registered yoga schools and have a university education in yogic sciences. The teachers have rich experience in teaching yogic methods and proficient in Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow, and meditation techniques. The team is instrumental in helping one to use their full potential whether as a yoga teacher or as a practitioner. The focus is not only on the depth of knowledge and disciplined practice, but also on providing you a comfortable transition, hygienic facilities, and a nurturing environment.
The 29 days program will include detailed sessions on yogasana practice, yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology, Vinyasa flow, pranayama and meditation, and teaching practice.
The yogic day during your 200-hour teacher training certification program will begin at 06:00 every day, with 2 hours of yogasana practice. Regular classes on philosophy, anatomy, Vinyasa, pranayama and meditation will be organized daily. Session breaks of 1 hour each will be given for breakfast and lunch. Daily practice will end at 21:00 after dinner.
Ekattva Yogshala scheduled the course structure based on Yoga Alliance recommendations which met the minimum contract requirement of 200 hours. The total contract hours are 202.
Ekattva Yogshala will organize various activities so that our students have the best experience of the culture and natural beauty of Rishikesh. Activities will include
1. Take a guided tour of Parmartha Niketan Ashram and get blessed from Swami Chidanand Saraswati who the respected head of the ashram. Our founder Manohar Ji is an alumni of the ashram and disciple of Swami Ji.
2. Become a part of the Hawan ceremony for the students of Ekattva at the Parmartha Niketan Ashram Ganga Aarti program. This is a very auspicious as well as popular daily ceremony organized by the Ashram at the Parmartha Niketan ghats in reverence of the Mother Ganga. The ceremony includes hawan (fire ritual), devotional musical, and diya (oil lamp) lighting.
3. Visit the Vashistha Gufa. It is a place of meditation of sage Vashistha who gets reference in Ramayana. The place is located on the outskirts of Rishikesh and is visited mostly by yogis and peace seekers coming to Rishikesh.
4. Take a photography tour of the major landmarks in the city.
5. Take Manikoot Parvat trek which is a convenient trek located on the outskirts of Rishikesh in the Neelkantha Hills.
6. India is the land of festivals and Team Ekattva will make sure that you experience the ones falling during your stay with Ekattva Yogshala.
Rohit Ji is a Hatha yoga teacher influenced by alignment and use of props. A keen traveler and explorer, he brings a fresher perspective in practice of yoga. Eternally in love with the Devbhumi of Uttarakhand, Rohit Ji instills the essence of Rishikesh in his students.
Kalpender Ji is well versed with yogic sciences for which he has obtained master's degree from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar. He also has earned a post gradate diploma in yoga and holistic health from HNB Garhwal University. He is a student of Rudra 'Gauda' Ji who himself is a direct disciple of Shri BKS Iyengar. Kalpendra Ji is known in yoga circle for pranayam and meditation which he has been teaching for 15 years now.
Harmindra is passionate about teaching and Himalayas and he pursues both with great commitment. He has learned the mechanisms of the living world including the human body during his B.Sc from HNB Garhwal University. He takes that learning and fuses it with the yogic knowledge he gained from his 500 hours yoga teacher certification. In the last two years, he has taught regularly in yoga teacher training programs and scores of wellness retreats. He is a mountain lover and never leaves an opportunity to spend time in their August company.
Sunil Bisht is born and raised in Rishikesh, India. Being inspired by the yoga culture of Rishikesh, he started learning yoga in his early age. He has studied in well known yoga institutions like Kriya yoga, Sivananda yoga, and Kaivlyadham. He has about 15 years of experience in teaching Hatha yoga, pranayama, meditation, mantras, philosophy, and Ayurveda. He is appreciated by his students and yoga fraternity for his calm, kind, and balanced attitude.
Suman has spent his childhood learning and mastering the Vedic practices at Parmartha Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh. He comes from the mountains and bears the hardworking and simplistic aura of its people.
To watch Suraj perform his Vinyasa flows is like witnessing a controlled explosion of energy. He has learnt his craft during his masters course in yoga from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University. He has been teaching for about 2 years now out of which some months have been spent in conducting Hatha, Ashtanga, and Iyengar based retreats in China.
Yogic life is based on living in harmony with the nature. As one of the core principles, a vegetarian diet is recommended. Though the school does not preach individuals about their food preferences in their private life, while at the Yogshala, only 'sattvic' vegetarian food will be served. Students are asked about any specific preferences, such as Vegan and/or any food allergies, so that the team may be aware and customize their meals.
Students visiting Ekattva for 200 hours yoga teacher training can also engage in following activities on weekends to make the most of one of India's most popular travel destinations:
1) Camping in Shivpuri Rishikesh: if you are a nature lover, camping is one of the best fun activities you can do in Rishikesh. Conducted besides the river Ganges, you can engage in camping at Shivpuri.
2) Beatles ashram: Beatles visited Rishikesh to learn transcendental meditation. Ashram is officially closed but visited by fans of the rock band to witness the place. The Beatles Ashram is located in Swargashram area.
3) Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: this is a mountainside temple where the Lord Shiva consumed poison from the sea. The temple is situated at a height of 1330 meters and is located about 32 kilometers from Rishikesh.
4) Rock climbing: experience the best of rappelling at Rishikesh by booking a rock climbing session. Rishikesh has for sure more terminals for adventure lovers to try out rappelling as it is blessed with steep valleys and rock formations.
5) Neer Garh Waterfall, Rishikesh: at a distance of 9 kilometers from Rishikesh Railway Station and 5 kilometer from Lakshman Jhula, Neer Garh Waterfall is a natural waterfall.
6) Rishikesh Ganga river rafting:for those who love water sports, this is a must-do. Many trained locales conduct river rafting on the river Ganges and add to the ‘fun things to do in Rishikesh, India’
Join Ekattva Yogshala for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and also have tons of adventures!
Jolly Grant Airport
For this organizer you can guarantee your booking through BookYogaRetreats.com. All major credit cards supported.
We respect your privacy. We will not publish or share your email address in any way.
Please go to your inbox and click the confirmation link we just emailed you.
Don't miss our special promotions, exclusive offers, new destinations and inspirational stories!
We respect your privacy. We will not publish or share your email address in any way.