Anzahl der Personen die dieses Angebot zu ihren Favoriten hinzugefügt haben.
“Stay in peaceful atmosphere”
29 Tage 200 Stunden Yogalehrer Ausbildung in Rishikesh, Indien
- Jeevani mai road,Rishikesh Yog Math, Rishikesh, Uttrakhand
Yoga Teacher Training India
We offer affordable 200 hours yoga teacher training, 7 days, 15 days yoga and meditation retreat also in Rishikesh. The main focus during yoga retreat course is correct alignments of Asanas/Postures, breathing (Pranayam), Meditation techniques. The retreat is a perfect combination of meditations, prayers, Hatha yoga classes and Ashtanga Vinyasa primary series introduction including alignment and adjustment of posture, it provides a perfect mix of the many elements of the Yoga that facilitate a proper understanding of one’s own self. This program will strengthen your own yoga practice and you will learn how to practice Yoga individually.
These yoga retreats will attune you to ashram life along with some holiday activities like trekking on the mountain and waterfall and local sightseeing like Ganga Arti, Combine this with an ayurvedic consultancy.
Es tut uns leid. Der Rest dieser Seite wurde noch nicht vollständig ins Deutsche übersetzt. Schauen Sie bitte bald wieder rein, da wir zurzeit an der Übersetzung der Webseite arbeiten.
- Daily yoga classes in nature
- Experienced and professional teachers
- Ayurvedic consultancy, yoga kit, and yoga study material
- Ganga Arti, short trek to waterfall, river rafting or jungle safari
- 28 nights accommodation and daily meals
- Wi-Fi and airport transfers
- Kurse an 28 Tagen
Daily schedule for program:
- 06:30 Pranayama, abdominal breathing, thoracic breathing, yogic breathing, Nadi Sodhana, Jala Neti and Kunjal.
- 08:00 Etymology, description, bhanda, Drishti, benefits, precaution, variation of the whole postures like warrior posture 1st and 2nd, downward facing dog posture, extended triangle pose and revolveing triangle pose, extended Parsvakon asana, revolveing parsvakon asana, parsarit padottanasana A+B+C+D, Parsvottanasana, Hast pad angushthasna, Ardh badh padmottanasana, Pad angushthasna, Pad hastasna, Pad pashchimottanasna A+B+C+D, Purvottanasna, Ek pad triyangmukhasna, Janu sirsasana A+B+C+D etc.
- 10:30 Philosophy: introduction class of yoga and balance, introduction of Panch kosha including physical body, mental body, pranic body, understanding body and bliss body. Panch kosha and its balance including introduction of Indian rich culture, introduction of Indian philosophy; orthodox and heterodox. Patanjali yoga sutra; discipline and it's important in yoga and what is yoga?:
- 14:30 Yoga anatomy: respiratory system
- 16:00 Anapana meditation_step 1, Anapana meditation_step 2, Vipasana meditation_level 1 and Vipasana meditation_level 2.
- 06:30 Pranayama: Kapalbhati , Ujjai ,Sheetali , Bhramari, Sheetkram Kapalbhati, Rabar Neti.
- 08:00 You will start primery series of ashtanga from the modified series of sun saluation A+B.
- 10:30 Philosophy: kinds of verities - Abhyasa and vairagya, supportable of yoga, obstacless of yoga, five klesha. Concept of God; surrender and Kriyoga.
- 14:30 Yoga anatomy: skeletal system, muscular system
- 16:00 Introduction of mantra meditation, Mantra( guru mantra + silent meditation), Mantra(shanti mantra + silent meditation), Chakra meditation_level 1 and Chakra meditation_level 2.
- 06:30 Pranayama; Sheetkari, Bhastrika, Suryabhedi, Chandrabhedi, Laghoosankhaprachalana
- 08:00 Complete primery series of ashtanga
- 10:30 Philosophy: Eight Limbs of yoga; yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi
- 14:30 Yoga anatomy: muscular system, endocrine system
- 16:00 Kundalini meditation_level 1, Kundalini meditation_level 2, Trataka meditation_level 1 and Trataka meditation_level 2.
- 06:30 Pranayama: teaching practice, Shatkarmas (cleansing practice)
- 08:00 How to teach - we give the chance to the students to teach under the guidelines of the teachers.
- 10:30 Philosophy: introduction of Hatha-yog pradipika and introduction of Gherand Sanhita - Shatkasma, asana, midra & bandha, pratyaherer, pranayama, dhyan and Samadhi and introduction of Bhagwat Geeta.
- 14:30 Yoga anatomy: digestive system, circulatory system
- 16:00 Mantras,sohum meditation, teaching methodlogy and how to teach.
- 17:30: You will have last class of hatha yoga and you will learn many postures like Gulf chakrasna, Janu namanasana A+B, Janu Chakrasana, Ardh Titaliasana, Shroni chakrasana, Butterfly, Mushtika bandhanasana, Manibandha chakrasana, Griva sanchalanasana A+B+C+D, Uttanapad asana, Pad sanchalanasana, Noka asana, Pawan muktasana, Camel pose A+B, Padmasana, Ashva sanchalanasana, Shalabha asana, Ashtanga namaskara asana, Chandrasana, Kati chakrasana, Gomukha asana, Dhanurasana, Tadasana, Bhujanga asana, Pranama asana, Vajra asana, Shashank asana, Sarvangasana, Surya namaskara, Trikona asana, Parsvakona asana, Sukhasana and Shirsha asana.
- We strive to provide our students with unique & new experiences which include – Short trek to Waterfall or River rafting or Jungle safari, Ganga Arti,Yoga classes in nature, best and private room, Ayurvedic consultancy, yoga kit, yoga study material, wifi, transit( we can pick up from Delhi airport and we drop our students at Rishikesh bus station or nearby airport Jolly grant and more….
- Fare ticket, Medical expence, Massage, Reiki, any kind of ayurvedic treatment
Arrival by airplane
Please book your flight to arrive at Jolly Grant Airport (DED). Transfer from and to the airport is included. The organizer will pick you up from the airport.
- Die Anzahlung wird nicht erstattet, wenn die Buchung storniert wird.
- Der Restbetrag ist am Tag der Ankunft zu zahlen.