Moroccan Surf Journey bietet einzigartige und unvergessliche Surfreisen und lädt Sie ein, das Leben in einer traditionellen marokkanischen Berberfamilie kennenzulernen.
Yoga Urlaube (5)
Ismail, a surf instructor and Moroccan Surf Journey's founder, is always around to make sure people get the most out of their time in Morocco. As a certified instructor with the ISA and experience teaching with the Association Surf Academy, his experience with surfing, teaching, and the local area is extensive. With his cheeky smile, fun-loving nature, and passion for getting people the best waves, Ismail will make your holiday an unforgettable experience. Having grown up in the local area, Ismail learned to surf at a young age and decided to dedicate his time to help people learn surfing.
aus Finnland, November 2018
"It just wasn't yoga retreat"
* The food was delicious, when proper local dinner was served
* The breakfast was delicious
* The owner was kind and did his best to arrange the proper room and yoga lessons and we had nice discussions. The family was nice too.
* The Yoga teacher in nearby hotel was very nice and the lessons were excellent
* It was nice to meet other travelers, which were mainly backpackers
* I was lucky to be able to participate extra program with no extra fee - such as sand surfing and paradise valley trip. I really appreciated the trips!
* Surfing was exciting and fun